Thursday 28 January 2010

Halleluyah - Doc's appointment - Day 29


So, I'm almost halfway through Phase 1 of Alizonne and had my first doctor's appointment to get my blood test results.

Luckily everything showed up normally, so all good there. I've also lost 1.1% of body fat, which according to her is fantastic. She checked my stomach and the Ultrasound seems to be breaking up the fat on my stomach, so she's recommended keeping the treatment on there for another 4 weeks, after which it will switch to my thighs - which need some attention too.

Best of all, I managed to shift additional weight since my last Ultrasound and Endermologie session on Monday, and have hit 100.7kg (15 stone 12)! That puts me just 0.7kg above where I should be, but I am super super chuffed, particularly given how far behind I was last week.

SO, SO happy I can't even begin to describe the feeling.....

No comments: