Tuesday 12 January 2010

Oh yeah - weight on Day 13


So, had my Ultrasound and Endermologie treatment at Alizonne today. For some reason the Endermologie was really painful, even after the therapist turned down the intensity. She thinks it could be because I just finished my period, but I don't know - all I know is afterwards I already had a bruise coming up on my left thigh, ouch!

On the massive upside, I've lost another 2.4kg (5.28lbs!) - bang on with the 5lbs minimum I wanted to lose each week. So, since starting I've lost 3.5kg - over half a stone at 7.7lbs! Doesn't sound like much but it has only been 12 full days.

I also swapped a few sachets for some additional pizza, one pancake, leek & potato soup and a caramel dessert - which I haven't had in an assorted box before. I still have a few to swap, but they didn't have anything else I wanted to I'll store these until next Monday when I'm next there.

No comments: