Monday 4 January 2010

Menu and weight - Day 5

First day back at work today so it was always going to be interesting to see how I got on, but all things considered it went very well:

Breakfast (7am finish): herb omelette

Snack (11am finish): hot chocolate

Lunch (2.30pm finish): vegetable soup with salad including skimmed yoghurt dressing. Again, my stomach felt fine which is great to see

Snack (5.30pm finish): plain chocolate dessert. I made the mistake of trying to mix this up at work which didn't really work, so in future will make this up at home and take it in refregerated which should work better

Dinner (9.30pm finish): cheese and bacon omelette with sauteed pak choi, tomato, mushrooms and red pepper - yum!

I also had an ultrasound and endermologie appointment at Alizonne this evening and the good news is I've lost 1.3kg in 4 and a bit days! Don't know whether this is good or not, but the therapist seemed pleased and based on my calculations I think I'm on track (hopefully!)

I also bought food for the week, again with an extra box for variety:

  • 1 box assorted savouries - although I'm going to have these mostly for dinner rather than breakfast in future
  • 2 boxes assorted soups - to be used for lunches and as broths and sauces for dinners
  • 1 box hot choc - don't think I need to say anymore on this one ;)
  • 1 box vanilla dessert - ditto - what can I say ;)
  • 1 box plain choc dessert
I also exchanged 6 of my cappuccino sachets, as I haven't really enjoyed them, for a few new things to try:

  • Oatmeal
  • Pancake with apricot jelly
  • Pancake with choc spread
  • Pizza margharita
Just need to figure out what I do about a work lunch on Friday now - either bail out, don't eat anything there or try to get them to cook something.....

No comments: