Saturday 9 January 2010

Day 10


Feels like a bit of a landmark day today - 10 days!

Went to Movers & Shapers this morning and it was measurement and weigh in day, which they do every 6 weeks. I was so chuffed when they weighed me and said I'd lost 3kg!!! I'm actually hoping his underestimates actual weight loss, as their machine doesn't do half weights. I also lost inches on every area of my body except thighs, although as I'm using my husband's measurements for this blog and tracking I'm not going to use theirs - although waist was 5cm down from the last time they measured and hips 1cm.

Breakfast (10.45am finish): pancake with apricot jelly - yum!

Snack (1.45pm finish): we went to Nero's for coffee after our Movers & Shapers session as we needed to do grocery shopping before heading home (couldn't drive because of the snow so we had to walk) and wouldn't had time to finish this and get home. I had an Americano mixed with a hoc choc powder, which was actually quite nice

Lunch (4.30pm finish): finally tried the fish soup, which tastes like Lobster bisque and is quite nice, with salad

Snack (7.30pm finish): choc dessert

Dinner (9.45pm finish): pizza (yum!) topped with garlic powder, mixed herbs, olive oil, tomato, mushrooms, spinach and red pepper. Very nice but next time I'll make it with a bit of chilli

All in all a good day and at least I've got over the starving hunger I had yesterday. Can't explain it but I was SO hungry all day.......

No comments: