Saturday 2 January 2010

Day 3


On the menu today:

Breakfast (10.15am finish): Smoked bacon omelette, which was quite nice and really looked like real egg once cooked in the frying pan

Snack (1pm finish): mug of Hot Chocolate

Lunch (3.30pm finish): mushroom soup (yum) with a salad of lettuce, green pepper, gherkins, runner beans and alfalfa. Dressing was made with a bit of red wine vinegar, onion salt and lemon juice

Snack (6.20pm finish): banana dessert

Dinner (9pm finish): potato pie desiccated and then mixed with baked aubergine, spring onion, red pepper and mushroom

Also managed my 2 litres of water.

Only problem is I feel really strange this evening, but can't say if that's because of the diet. Right after dinner I started feeling really hot in the face, cold in the body and my stomach is making funny noises - I REALLY hope I'm not coming down with anything and this just my body adjusting...

No comments: