Friday 8 January 2010

And so it continues – Day 8

This was yesterday's post but my web connection went down so here goes....

I think (and hope!) I've settled into a sort of routine now, although today was impacted by MASSIVE period pains - but on the upside at least it will be done and dusted by the time I have my appointment next week.


Breakfast (7.10am finish): oatmeal - think I need to add more than the 75ml of water they recommend as it's a bit too thick

Snack (11.30am finish): hot choc

Lunch (3pm finish): mushroom soup with salad

Snack (6pm finish): choc pudding

Dinner (8.45pm finish): bacon omelette made up with pak choi, mushroom and tomato plus spices

I don't know where this came from but a colleague at work saw me eating my choc pudding and commented I've lost weight. Could it be! Could it actually be noticeable??!?!?!?

I also got some responses back from the
Alizonne patient forum and everyone seems certain I can have Swede, so I'm going for it. Sprouts are apparently only allowed later on, but no one seems to know about kale.

No comments: