Sunday 3 January 2010

Menu - Day 4


On the menu today:

Breakfast (10.30am finish): cheese omelette - bit salty but ok

Snack (12.45 finish): hot chocolate

Lunch (3.30pm finish): beef and onion soup, which was creamy rather than brothy surprisingly. Had this with a salad similar to previous day

Snack (6.15pm finish): lemon dessert which I didn't really like, too lemony and it repeated on me a bit so I won't be getting that again

Dinner (9pm finish): delicious Chicken curry soup made with veg and chilli into a Thai Curry using a recipe I found on the Alizonne patient forum - thanks Jo ;)

Feeling much better today, only had to take 1 Panadol and managed my 2 litres again. At least the weird feeling I had last night has gone, so maybe all I needed was a good night's sleep.

The real test will be tomorrow, when I'm back at work and need to make everything work there. I've packed my little bag of tupperwares and things and fingers crossed, but I'm really glad I've had a few days at home to get into the swing of things before going back.

I also have my appointment at Alizonne tomorrow evening, and will hopefully be on my way weight loss wise - would be great to have that as a morale boost.....


No comments: