Wednesday 13 January 2010

End of week 2 - Day 14


So, end of week 2 and although it's going fantastically well I haven't felt great today. I've been really achy in certain areas where the Endermologie machine was rubbed over me especially hard, like the top of my hips, outside of my arms and sides of my thighs. I've also got a horribly sore shoulder muscle on my right side, completely unrelated, which has meant I'm in quite a lot of pain.

Never mind though, I managed to soldier on and even invented a new recipe for dinner:

Pre-heat over to 180-degrees
Place 2 large mushrooms upside down on a baking sheet and remove their stalks
Sprinkle salt, pepper and 1/4 tablespoon olive oil on each one
Separately, finely chop the stalks and pak choi
Mix up a sachet of soup (I used the thai curry), slowly adding a little bit of water until a smooth paste has formed
Add the chopped stalks and pak choi to the soup mixture
Season with garlic flakes, chilli and mixed herbs
Spoon mixture into mushrooms, pushing them firmly in
Grind some pepper on top and sprinkle 1/4 tablespoon over each mushroom
Place in oven for 10-15 minutes until mushrooms are soft and cooked

Very filling and I'll definitely have it again!

No comments: