Thursday 6 May 2010

Weigh in and end of Phase 2 - after Day 126


I had my Alizonne doctor's appointment and blood work was all ok.

Weight updates are:

Current weight - 82.9kg (1.8kg loss in just over a week) - 27kg total lost to date
Weight in stone - 13st exactly - 4st 4lbs lost to date, or 59.5lbs


The best bit is I've hit Phase 2 target so officially moved to Phase 3 today (Day 127).

I still have 5.9-7.9kg to lose to hit my target weight of 75-77kg, which I need to hit before moving off Phase 3, which the doctor thinks will take me around 4 weeks or so.


Although I could phase off earlier, there's no real point as I might as well do this properly, and then move onto Phase 4 onwards in June, taking me to an end date of around end June.

After all, what's another 4 weeks after 4 months!


No comments: