Sunday 16 May 2010

Measurements - after day 136

Here’s my measurements for the week:

Bust - 91cm (1cm loss since last week - 17cm lost in total – only 2cm to go!)
Waist - 85cm (0cm loss since last week - 19cm loss in total - 13cm to go)
Hips - 103cm (0cm loss since last week - 28cm loss in total - 8cm to go)

I didn’t lose anything on my arms but did manage 1cm on my thighs.

I don’t have an Alizonne appointment this week, but my home scale is saying I’m losing again, so I'm cautiously optimistic that the changes I’ve made to breakfast are having an impact.

I’ve decided I can no longer survive with just 4 skirts and a pair of jeans, so have taken a day off work tomorrow and am going to do a bit of shopping for some new things – especially as I’m off to Australia for work in less than 2 weeks’ time and don’t really have anything to wear. Just need to watch how much I spend off course given current circumstances ......

No comments: