Thursday 13 May 2010

Update - Day 134

I spoke to the doctor at Alizonne this morning and she believes based on what I've said I'm having that I'm eating the right things, but agrees that even though I was weighed at different times of day it doesn't make sense that I'm suddenly showing a 1kg increase.

Based on this we've agreed to try a few things over the next few days:

·Eliminate the permitted Phase 3 vegetables and stick to those allowed in Phase 1 & Phase 2 – which I was already doing anyway
·Have no bread or weetabix
·Have porridge oats
·Try low fat lactofree milk/yogurt, but reduce the amount I have to compensate for the fact that it isn’t fat free. If that doesn’t work then reduce daily olive oil allowance to compensate

No hard and fast answers unfortunately, but my home scale does say I’ve lost a bit at least, so it isn’t continuing to go up thankfully. Geez!


No comments: