Monday 10 May 2010

Gutted - Weigh in - Day 131

I had my Alizonne appointment tonight, and bizarrely seem to have put on 1kg! I say "seem" because it makes no sense at all given I've stuck to Phase 3 100%, so the only things I can think may be causing it are:

- When I saw the doctor it was first thing in the morning before I had had anything to eat or drink
- Phase 3 brings in wheat and dairy, both of which I am slightly intolerant to, and which could be causing my body to hold on to weight

Either way it has made me feel slightly depressed as over the last 4 months I have consistently lost each and every time - no matter how small the loss. The therapist is going to have the doctor call me on Thursday when she's in so I can chat to her about it, but in the meantime I've bought skimmed goat's milk to have instead of cow's milk, and will have porridge oats instead of wheatabix to see whether that helps. Jeez - I just can't win can I?????

For record purposes weight updates are:

Current weight - 83.9kg (1kg gain since last Thursday!) - 26kg total lost to date
Weight in stone - 13st 2lb - 4st 2lbs lost to date, or 57.4lbs

I will update on Thursday once I've hopefully spoken to the doctor

No comments: