Friday 12 February 2010

Phew - Day 43


Well, I managed to navigate that one - just about!

I was sitting in on an all-day judging panel for an awards ceremony, and was really panicking about how I was going to manage to schedule everything in as unobtrusively as possible, but thankfully it all worked out today:

Breakfast - oatmeal at home
Snack - managed to grab some coffee from pots dotted about the table and mixed up with some hot choc
Lunch - salad mixed with sheep's cheese. Thankfully we'd broken for lunch at this point and everyone was milling around grabbing sandwiches etc from the buffet, so I didn't feel thank self-conscious
Snack - we luckily wrapped up earlier than anticipated, so I popped into a Starbucks and grabbed an Americano to mix up with a hot choc sachet
Dinner - herb omelette with a portion of red cabbage recipe from the Alizonne cookbook

Quite chuffed I managed to navigate through ok - here's hoping I'll have phased off to around Phase 5/6 by the time of the actual awards in April!

No comments: