Tuesday 16 February 2010

End of my worst week to date - Day 48


I guess I knew it was going to be bad given poor cm loss at the weekend and what the home scale was saying, and I was right. I had my Alizonne ultrasound and endermologie sessions today and I only lost 0.6kg (just over 1lb) this week. So I now weigh 15st6lbs

To say I feel gutted is an understatement..... I've done everything perfectly, haven't deviated from any of the rules and yet for some stubborn reason my body is not co-operating. I do wonder whether having the stool softener they recommended for 2 days has impacted things - I just don't know.... I had to resort to a little cry and a cuddle when I got home and saw my beloved husband

The worst thing is that I desperately want to have phased off fully before my work trip to Australia and then 2 weeks of holiday the last week in May/June, but based on my current loss rate the therapist thinks I'm going to be left with 3 options:

  • Phase off earlier so I'm done by the time I leave, which means I probably won't have hit my target weight (no way of knowing by how much I'll be off at this stage)
  • Get to Phase 4 (which means I'll be at target weight but not phased off - she thinks this is possible based on my current average weight loss), postpone Phases 4-7 until after I'm back, which probably means I'll have to stay on each phase for longer than 1 week to get back on track
  • Get to Phase 4, try to do phases 5 & 6 on holiday, probably for a few weeks longer each
I really want to phase off by the time I leave, but also desperately want to hit Size 12, so maybe the right decision is to get to the size I want and then phase off, irrespective of weight - I just don't know

The only upside is that I still have 2 more sessions before my next doctor's appointment to decide, so there is a chance this week and next could be better, which may give me the answer I need ......


No comments: