Monday 1 March 2010

Weigh in - Day 61


I had my Alizonne session this evening and I've lost 1.4kg (3.1lbs) this week, putting me at 14st 13lbs!

On the one hand I'm SO chuffed as I never thought I'd see 14 stone again, but it is a bit strange as my home scale, which admittedly has a mind of its own, was showing a 2.5kg loss this morning. I know you're at your lightest in the morning and all that, but still

Anyway, focussing on the positive I have now broken 15 stone, next stop is to break the 200lbs mark, only 9lbs to go .....

Doctor's appointment is on Thursday so I'll see what she says about timings for phasing off then

3 comments:

susi Q said...

Hi big girl, I bet you feel fantastic !! well done so far it really does make a difference when someone notices, what I would like to ask you is where do you get the alfalfa from I have tried holland and barrett and sainsburys and tesco and no one sells it!! regards for now , by the way you will have to change your name to small girl !! susi.

Unknown said...

Well done!!!

Big Girl said...

Thanks both! Susi Q, I managed to get Alfalfa at Sainsbury's - didn't really enjoy it though. How was your first day?