Thursday 18 March 2010

So loving it - Day 78


Yesterday was the end of week 11 - so a good time to think about where I've got to on my Alizonne journey

On the negative:
  • I'm not where I should be and haven't even hit my Phase 1 target yet, all thanks to my rubbish medgem
  • I can see the change in my face and neck, but not on the rest of my body when I'm naked - although strangely when I'm dressed I really can, weird
On the positive:
  • I feel fantastic
  • I've dropped at least 3 dress sizes (hard to say though as I haven't bought anything but have held a pair of Size 14 jeans against me and they look like they'll fit)
  • I'm LOVE, LOVE, LOVING the compliments
  • Clothes I couldn't get into previously are now too big for me
  • I will need a serious shopping spree soon ;)
I had someone mention again yesterday how good they think I'm looking and how my skin and hair are glowing and someone said to me today "God, you're skinny" - best words EVER

So, at the start of Week 12 I'm not in a bad place - yes I could/should have lost more but considering the last time I looked like this was probably when I was 18 I'm not feeling that bad and am desperately going to try to stop beating myself up from now on ......

No comments: