Monday 15 March 2010

Bittersweet weigh in - Day 75


On the upside, I am now the smallest I've been in well over 10 years, in fact I can't even remember the last time I was this size. Most of my clothes are too big for me - I'm literally into single digit figures of the number of trousers and skirts that still fit (tops are a bit easier as they are stretchy), but....... I only lost 1kg this week, which was heartbreaking to say the least. After the bad week last week the home scale was saying somewhere between 1.5-2kg, so I was desperately hoping for a 1.5kg loss, but it didn't happen.

I'm determined not to let this discourage me. Alizonne has been the most successful diet I've ever done, and I have still lost something, I just need to keep a positive mental attitude. It also helped that I got a lovely bear hug from my wonderful husband when I got home.

So, I now weigh 93.2kg (14st 9lb) - just 5lb to go to hit a 3 stone loss ..... Vamos a isso corpo .....


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nao percas a esperanca! Boa Sorte!

Big Girl said...

Obrigada ;)