Friday 20 August 2010

One month later


It's been a month-ish since I finished Phase 7 and moved to Phase 8, and I had my first month official weigh-in and LPG/endermologie Alizonne treatment. We've also just got back from our 2 week trip to see my folks, where I had no access to a scale and only some control over my food, so I wanted to see how I'd done.


The good news is the results have been good - which despite the shock of my medgem reading just before I went away was great to see:

Current weight - 70.4kg (1.6kg loss since last weigh in) - 39.5kg total lost to date
Weight in stone - 11st 1lb (3lbs loss since last weigh in) - 6st 3lbs lost to date, or 87.1lbs


I am getting my medgem reading done again next week to double check it - really hoping the initial 1,180 reading was wrong!

No comments: