Sunday 1 August 2010

Measurements - two weeks (ish) later


I thought it might be useful to continue getting my measurements taken every few weeks just to track how things are going. My home scale says I am 70.6kg, so below the 72kg Alizonne had when I finished, which feels good. Allowing for the difference of around 0.3kg between my home scale and theirs, that would put me at around 70.9kg (11st 2lbs)

Current measurements are:

Bust - 86cm (1cm loss since finishing - 22cm lost in total - 3cm below target)

Waist - 80cm (0cm loss since finishing - 24cm loss in total - 8cm off target)

Hips - 93cm (2cm loss since finishing - 38cm loss in total - 2cm below target)

What is clear is where my problem area lies - my waist!! No further loss on my arms or thighs.

Luckily Alizonne have now replaced their medgem machine, so I’m popping in on Tuesday morning to get my reading done, which will be good to have the “official” metabolic rate

Generally feeling ok and managing to keep on top of things, fingers crossed for the trip to my folks - we leave on Thursday .....



No comments: