Sunday 22 August 2010

Measurements - one month later


I decided as it's been a month since finishing, and as I had my weight done this week, it would be useful to get my measurements taken today, which are:

Bust - 86cm (0cm loss since finishing - 22cm lost in total - 3cm below target)
Waist - 79cm (1cm loss since finishing - 25cm lost in total - still 7cm off target)
Hips -
91cm (2cm loss since finishing - 40cm lost in total (!) - 4cm below target)

I haven't lost anything further on my arms or thighs - but then I have just been on holiday for 2 weeks with virtually no exercise - so it's not entirely surprising.

I know there are sizing differences, but I bouth 2 stunning pairs of trousers while I was away in a Size 10!!! As they didn't have them in a Size 12 I initially thought I wouldn't be able to get them, but then decided to try on the 10's on the off chance the cut was generous - which could have been as they are amazing and look great. Now I'm just waiting to have them taken up, as they were too long, so I can wear them

No comments: