Thursday 31 December 2009

On the menu today - Day 1


Having had a lie-in this morning things started a bit later than usual, but today's food consisted of:


Breakfast (10.30am finish) - cheese souffle (slightly messed up as I couldn't find the instructions and ended up microwaving instead of sticking it in the oven so it ended up a solid lump). I was impressed to actually have a texture to the food though, as well as a cheesy smell. Luckily although it's cheese flavoured all the lactose has been removed so throughout I can eat any of the Alizonne foods - yay!

Snack (2pm finish) - on getting back from a Movers & Shapers session I had a cappuccino

Lunch (4.15pm finish) - HUGE 200g salad consisting of lettuce, green pepper, spring onion green and alfalfa sprouts, with a red wine vinegard, lemon juice, onion salt and mixed herb dressing; with a chicken curry soup

Dinner (yet to come but likely to be around 8pm) - potato pie with red cabbage and broccoli

Snack (to follow at least 2 hours after dinner) - one of my desserts - I'm feeling chocolatey so probably one of those

I also managed to call Alizonne this morning and got bookings for the remaining 2 weeks in Jan

All in all it's been a good day. I haven't even had any headaches, haven't been grumpy and best of all I don't feel hungry. I've even managed my 2 litres of water, although am now constantly going to the loo as it all drops out the other end :)

Hopefully this bodes well for the next few weeks, looking forward to weighing myself on Sunday and doing measurements to see if anything has moved



No comments: