Monday 21 December 2009

1 week to go

So, with one week to go I am in full countdown and preparation mode. I am slowly but surely running down food stocks of things only I can have in the house, ie gluten and lactose free foodstuffs; and planning to only buy the bare minimum of requirements for Christmas to avoid wastage and temptation after the 28th. It's hard to believe that after waiting for what feels like absolute ages I'm almost there now.

The plan is to have my (wonderful and very supportive) husband measure me and take photos every Sunday. This, together with a log of my weight and food diary should provide an accurate account of my journey. For the sake of modesty I will not be posting photos here, but am planning to post the rest of my information.

Luckily my IBS has also calmed down a bit, so I'm hoping if I watch everything I eat carefully over the next week I should be in good shape.

Please, Please, Please let this work.......

No comments: