Sunday 11 July 2010

Measurements - after day 192

I started the alternate Phase 6/Phase 7 this week, and it felt great getting some carbs back in the diet - although I was somewhat petrified I'd immediately feel the pain on the scale - but thankfully that hasn't happened.

I definitely feel SO much more confident about my body now, enough to wear a short strappy top with my leggings to my Movers & Shapers session yesterday.

This week's measurements are:

Bust - 87cm (2cm loss since last measurements - 21cm lost in total - 2cm below target - wow!)
Waist - 78cm (2cm loss since last measurements - 26cm loss in total - 6cm to go) - finally getting close!
Hips - 95cm (1cm loss since last measurements - 36cm loss in total - 0cm to go) - HIT TARGET!!!!

I also lost 2cm on my arms and 1cm on my thighs. Clearly my body seems to be loving phasing off.

My home scale says I weigh around 71.7kg now, so I continue having a bit of buffer below my 75kg target, which is exacly what I wanted. It also means I have now lost a whopping 6 stone!!! I have to be honest, I never thought I was carrying that much excess weight on me, and can't even imagine where I was hiding it all.

One thing I do need to check with the Alizonne doctor when I go for my last phasing off appointment on 15th July is why my BMI is apparently "overweight", when I thought targets were set based on getting to a healthy BMI. Am very confused about that, especially as the NHS Direct website says I'd need to get down to about 62kg to be at a healthy BMI, which seems a really low number.......

Will update after Thursday's Alizonne appointment on how it all went

No comments: