Sunday 4 July 2010

Measurements - after day 185


Phase 6 seems to be going well and I'm definitely feeling as though I'm stepping back into normality. I attended a networking function this week and was even able to have food they were serving at a BBQ they had, although I did have a pre-cooked meal in my bag in case it was needed ;)

This week's measurements are:

Bust - 89cm (0cm loss since last measurements - 19cm lost in total - 0cm to go)
Waist - 80cm (2cm loss since last measurements - 24cm loss in total - 8cm to go) - finally into single digits!
Hips - 96cm (1cm loss since last measurements - 35cm loss in total - 1cm to go)

I lost 0.5cm on my arms but nothing on my thighs.

My home scale says I weigh around 73kg now, so I have a bit of buffer below my 75kg target, although do have an Alizonne session tomorrow (LPG/endermologie only as I'm done with ultrasound!), so we'll see what their "official" scale says. Tomorrow is my last day on Phase 6 as I move onto Phase 7 on Tuesday, which I'll be on for about 10 days until my final doctor's review on 15th July

No comments: