Sunday 6 June 2010

Measurements and travelling through timezones - after day 157


I got back to the UK yesterday and just about coped with everything. Being there in itself wasn't that tough, although being at a trade show with specific times for meals and working around this, especially for lunch, was a bit of a challenge.

The biggest challenge was dealing with the timezone changes on the flights, especially on the way there. I left on Friday evening, so that was easy, I had dinner before boarding for my 10pm flight and that was the end of that day. On the Saturday, rather than set my clock forward to Singapore or Australian time I stayed on UK time, and worked my meals on that basis. Then, when I landed in Melbourne on Sunday morning and before catching my connecting flight to Adelaide I switched my clock, and started my meals on Australian time.

On the way back it did it the other way around, although that was quite a bit easier for some reason. Luckily I was in business class, so could delay meals as needed to work around the 2-4 hour window.

So, now I'm back and measurements are:

Bust - 90cm (1cm loss since last measurements - 18cm lost in total – only 1 teeny tiny cm to go!)
Waist - 83cm (2cm loss since last measurements - 21cm loss in total - 11cm to go)
Hips - 100cm (2cm loss since last measurements - 31cm loss in total - 5cm to go)

I also lost 1cm each on my arms and thighs.

My home scale says I weigh 77.4kg first thing in the morning, although obviously this will be heavier when I get to Alizonne, as my appointments are always early evening. Either way I do seem to have lost while away, which I'm really chuffed with. I have my appointment tomorrow evening, and with a bit of luck will move onto Phase 4 then - fingers crossed!

No comments: